St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 ::

Miracles

Thanks to my sister-in-law for posting a much anticipated update on the miraculous birth of our little girl.

I have been awake now for 50 hours with very little food and have experienced more emotions in the last few days than I can hardly bear. Honestly, I'm too exhausted to post much about the events leading up to, what the hospital staff have now dubbed, "the birth of the miracle baby." All I can say is that truly God is glorified in his saints and that His love was poured out for the salvation of those who witnessed it.

Thank you all for your prayers, support, and selflesness. I can't even begin to tell you how thankful we are...please continue to pray for us and especially little Kirsten.




:: Karl :: 9:44:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?