St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Thursday, January 13, 2005 ::

Anniversary

As we wait for the imminent birth of our first child, my wife and I celebrate our third wedding anniversary today.

I love you Carrie!

Update: She says it better than I: "As we enter the 4th year of our marriage together, and await the birth of a new phase of our marriage (parenthood!), may we continue to meditate on the prayers said over us at our wedding. May each Eucharist be a reminder of the reality of our sacred matrimony. May we remember the beautiful crowns, and how we are crowned as ministers of our household, our 'little Church'. May Jesus continue to turn the water of our lives into the wine of the kingdom." Amen, my love. Amen.




:: Karl :: 8:18:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?