St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 ::

Blog Roll Update

I make small updates to the blogroll on a regular basis but I thought I'd highlight just a few of the recent changes/additions for those of you who don't regularly check out my roll:

* Ray Fulmer is blogging from St. Vladimir's Seminary. Excellent ruminations the last few months.

* James' wife is Sophia Says. How many Orthodox husband/wife blogging teams are there now? I show 5 or 6 at last count...

* Josh Claybourn has joined forces with Paul Musgrave and Eric Seymour in a new blogging adventure. Definitely a "must link."

* With the addition of Christina, there are now 6 bloggers (including me) from my parish. Very exciting!

* I'm always on the lookout for new Orthodox bloggers. Send me an email or make a comment if you find one not listed on my roll or if you become one yourself!




:: Karl :: 8:07:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?