:: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 ::
Blog Roll Update
I make small updates to the blogroll on a regular basis but I thought I'd highlight just a few of the recent changes/additions for those of you who don't regularly check out my roll:
* Ray Fulmer is blogging from St. Vladimir's Seminary. Excellent ruminations the last few months.
* James' wife is Sophia Says. How many Orthodox husband/wife blogging teams are there now? I show 5 or 6 at last count...
* Josh Claybourn has joined forces with Paul Musgrave and Eric Seymour in a new blogging adventure. Definitely a "must link."
* With the addition of Christina, there are now 6 bloggers (including me) from my parish. Very exciting!
* I'm always on the lookout for new Orthodox bloggers. Send me an email or make a comment if you find one not listed on my roll or if you become one yourself!
:: Karl :: 8:07:00 AM [Link] ::