St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Friday, October 22, 2004 ::

Book Search, New Blog: Random Friday Musings

* "The Personal Heresy" is an old book containing the debate between C.S. Lewis and E.M.W. Tillyard on topics such as literary criticism. As far as I can tell, it is out of print and the few copies available are extremely expensive. Does anyone have a copy or know where I can find one cheaper?
* Speaking of finding texts, does anyone know if there is patristic commentary on the phenomenon of "deja vu"?

* Amusing conversation I had the other night:
A high-school family member: "I'm not doing well in Spanish class. I don't understand the teacher very well."
Me: "Why?"
Him: "She keeps talking to us in Mexican."

* Well, she couldn't fight the urge any more. My wife has started her own blog

Her blog "will contain the random 'inklings' of a sinner who is entering the journey of motherhood for the first time, who is faithfully struggling to travel the Path of Salvation alongside her husband, and working to promote Orthodox Christian education in her community."




:: Karl :: 6:47:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?