St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Thursday, August 26, 2004 ::

Orthodoxy in the Olympics, In-Service, Books, and Feast: Random Thursday Musings

Time is of the essence this week for me, so this post will be short and sweet.

* "Churches look Olympic best as priests skip summer holidays." This is good to see. I've really enjoyed these Olympic Games--almost more than the '96 Atlanta Games.

* In-service training for Agia Sophia Academy the past 4 days has been exhilarating, but also exhausting. The highlight was having my wife lead several of the seminars!

* Thanks to my sister-in-law I found this excellent collection of full length books online.

* If this doesn't scare you, I don't know what will. 1984, here we come....

* Our parish patronal Feast Day is coming up this weekend. St. John the Baptist, pray to God for us!




:: Karl :: 8:45:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?