St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 ::

"Let Us Pray for the Catechumens..."

My good friends Cory (Christopher) and Tiffany (Hope) became catechumens this past Sunday at St. John the Baptist

Cory will be my first godson.

If someone would have told me two years ago that they would be well on their way to becoming Orthodox, I would have laughed ruefully and given a weak smile in return. O ye of little faith.

It is amazing what God's grace, prayer, perseverance, and (coincidently) hope can do.

Keep them in your prayers as they enter their "final leg" of their journey toward the Church. As many of us know, the spiritual warfare only intensifies during this time.




:: Karl :: 8:19:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?