St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Monday, August 09, 2004 ::

Grammatista

I have accepted, with a mixture of trepidation and excitement, a part-time position this coming school year at Agia Sophia Academy as the Latin and grammar teacher.

I will be teaching 3 days per week for about 30 minutes per session. While this isn't very much class time, the students are young and the curriculum is meant to be taught at a slower pace.

Please keep me in your prayers. I will still be working full-time in the media industry, starting an upper division English course in literary criticism that runs from late September through early December, teaching Latin at ASA, and getting ready for the birth of my first child.

More on all of this in future posts.




:: Karl :: 7:49:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?