St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 ::

Upgrades, Friendship, Flaying, and Minor Celebrities: Random Wednesday Musings

* The new website for the Antiochian Orthodox Church is a *huge* improvement from the last version. Finally, the OCA and the GOA have some competition!

* Bishop Seraphim muses on a topic very dear to my heart: Christian friendship. More on this topic later...

* Jonathan Swift, in his 1704 classic "A Tale of a Tub" quipped, "Last week I saw a woman flayed, and you would hardly believe how much it altered her person for the worse." Subtle. I like it.

* On a rather worldly note, I'm going to be meeting Ben Stein later this week as he is the talent for a production shoot my company is in charge of. His performance as the economics teacher in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is well-known to Gen Xers and '80's movie savants.




:: Karl :: 7:58:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?