St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 ::

The Phrase of the Year

My nomination goes to Chrysostomos for "Hey, watch it; your weltanschauung's getting in my phronema."

"Even the lowliest of lay people, such as myself, can have the courage of his convictions and say, 'the Orthodox Church is precisely the Church; it contains the truth; everything else swerves in one direction or another' without looking like an idiot in front of academics or a fool in front genuinely holy people of other confessions."

For those who have followed my rants about ecumenical dialogue as well as Thomas' musings on the issue, please read Chrysostomos' recent gem.




:: Karl :: 10:15:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?