St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Thursday, February 05, 2004 ::

Health Update

My unexpected hospital visit, along with one of the cars breaking down this morning, has thrown a real wrench into my week. Come on, help me say it: "Glory to God for All Things!"

In the last 24 hours I've received several requests for a health update: Recovery is slow but coming along. Sitting for long stretches increases the pain dramatically but I was able to sleep last night with minimal pain medication. The antibiotics, while fighting the infection, make the underlying disease worse by destroying the good bacteria in my intestines. I covet your prayers.

At some point this week I need to write a paper for my Greek History class comparing Herodotus and Homer as historians. Of course it might help if I actually finish reading Herodutus first!

I'm going to try and get the weekly Ortho-Cache up at blogs4God later this afternoon and hopefully will be able to get back to regular posting here in the next couple of days. I've got several posts in the works as well as a series on the recent marriage retreat. Stay tuned....

Update: No cache this week. I have neither the time nor the energy today. Look for it next week...




:: Karl :: 11:51:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?