St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Thursday, January 01, 2004 ::

Musings at the Dawn of 2004

I woke up this morning and looked out the window to see everything covered in snow and silence. There are few things as peaceful as watching snow falling on a world that is still sleeping. It has been a fruitful morning and a nice way to begin the new year. More substantial posts are coming next week, but for now I give you some random musings:

* Sipping 20 year-old port with friends, chatting about life, chess, and everything in between, and praying Compline and an Akathist is a nice way to spend New Year's Eve.

* I posted a new Ortho-blog cache at blogs4God this morning.

* My beloved Ducks lost a heartbreaker yesterday. (Although I got to watch the game at work so I can't complain too much).

* My one class next term begins next Monday and will be an exploration of ancient Greek history.

* I think I will go and play in the snow now. Cheers!

Update: Here are some pictures my cousin (who is also our roommate) took of the snow from around our house.

 




:: Karl :: 10:13:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?