St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Friday, January 09, 2004 ::

A "Hair-etic" Recants

Looking back, I'm not really sure how it happened. The wife's tearful requests, the cold weather, the forced vacation time due to snow and ice, laziness, the shame of being labeled one of those dreaded "ecumenist/modernists" types by my fellow Ortho-bloggers .... many things contributed to this stunning turn of events.

But the rumors are true and I now confess the truth publicly: For the first time in 6 years I am sporting substantial facial hair.

I'm not sure how long this foray into "Fuzzy-faced Orthodoxy" will be. The "hair-etic" in me is far too deep-seated, methinks, and Karl the Smooth-Faced will return with vigor in due time no doubt!




:: Karl :: 8:07:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?