St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 ::

Gen X: You Can Count on Us to Support Politically Correct Dictatorships

I think Jay Nordlinger would find the following bit of university news interesting and worthy of his Impromptus column:

I was sitting in class a few days ago and I happened to notice the girl sitting about two row in front of me was wearing an odd ski hat. It old and worn, with a white background and red trim and red lettering. There was only 4 letters on the hat and they were all in bold:

CCCP

Yep. That's right. The old Soviet acronym.

Can you imagine if the hat was red, white and black and the letters were NSDAP instead? .... Neither can I.




:: Karl :: 8:51:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?