St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Sunday, December 14, 2003 ::

Theater Fun--Lord of the Rings Style

I guess I'm a geek because I was amused reading this list of things not to do in the theater during "The Return of the King". (Props to Mark Shea)....here are a few of my favorites:

* Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."

* Imitate what you think a conversation between Gollum and Dobby and Yoda would be like.

* Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.


By the way, check out the staggering number of glowing reviews pouring in. Are the industry whispers of a possible Best Picture of the Year Oscar not quite as far fetched as once thought?




:: Karl :: 6:39:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?