With the Orthodox cache coming to full fruition starting next week, I thought I'd make a few observations about our corner of the Blogosphere. I suppose this is a pre-cache, cache (if you will).
* Anthony, and Tikhon, and Seraphim are all at Holy Cross and none of them have posted in more than a month. Guys, I know we need priests and you are working real hard, but get with the program, ok? Remember: Posting for our consumption, first; growing into your God-given vocation, a distant second. Sheesh. Nobody has the right priorities anymore.... :)
* Justin if you don't get a commenting feature up soon I am going to go out of my mind. Your last three posts have been so excellent they beg for comments....please, help us out here!
* I'd also like to point out that the commenting feature at this bloke's site keeps falling apart. One would hope that he'd have the sense to do something about it at some point. We'll see.... :)
* Jim at Life's Cocktails is a very enjoyable read and highly recommended. He has been looking into Orthodoxy the past month or so and has posted several great pieces on what he is learning and experiencing. Check him out.
* Again, if you know of an Orthodox blog out there that wasn't on my previous list, please let me know.