St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Saturday, October 04, 2003 ::

Ancient Greek Philosopher Quote of the Day

Many of you know I am (still!) trying to finish up my degree by taking one class per term at PSU. As part of my "Greek Civilization" upper-division requirement, I am taking a class on the "History of Ancient Philosophy: Thales through Aristotle." Fascinating stuff, as always. I love this quote from some recent reading of Heraclitus:

"Therefore it is necessary to follow the common [way]; but although the Logos is common, the many live as though they have a private understanding."

Prefigurations of 1 Peter 1:20?





:: Karl :: 9:00:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?