St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Monday, September 08, 2003 ::

"Against Karlesies"

The ranks of the beard-less Orthodox are getting trimmed by the minute it seems.

I must say, it's not every day your name gets substituted for the word "heresy." My next goal is to have an -ism named after me.

Update: All Beard. All Orthodox. All the time. The onslaught continues!

Update 2: All is not lost. Huw joins the ranks of the smooth-faced and the "Karlists" rejoice!

Update 3: Crimthann also is considering a move toward, as he puts it, "Karlism." I guess I do have my own -ism after all.




:: Karl :: 8:57:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?