1) You are leaving for college soon. Do you still plan on being a math major? Tell us a little bit about your school and what made you decide to go there.
2) You once wrote, �I really think that if I ever understand this massive idea called Church, it will be through any interactions I have with monastics.� Can you elaborate on this intuition?
3) How did you come to choose the trombone as your �musical instrument of choice�?
4) You�ve mentioned starting another website. Have you done this? Do you plan to continue blogging while in school?
5) Keeping in mind Luke 24:13-35, what are your thoughts on the following statement (from Matthew Gallatin�s �Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells)?: �For a Protestant, spiritual experience is a result of spiritual understanding. Conversely, for an Orthodox Christian, spiritual understanding is a result of spiritual experience.�