St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Monday, July 21, 2003 ::

International Blogger

I've noticed I've been blogrolled at this blog as well as this blog. Both are written completely in German. Odd. Or maybe not...

Ja bin ich vom deutschen Abfall. Aber mein Deutsch ist schwach! (Yes, I am of German descent. But my German is weak!)

I took two years in high-school, but many years later and very little exposure since, my memory of it is fading fast. I'm not sure, even under physical torture, if I could properly conjugate a German verb! Case in point: I had to use Babelfish for the translation above!

All I can hope is that I don't forget the two years of Latin I just finished as quickly as I let my German slip away.




:: Karl :: 10:08:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?