St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Monday, June 09, 2003 ::




C.S. Lewis Summer Book Club: OSP 1-6

"Out of the Silent Planet" is my least favorite of the Lewis space triology. Of course, that's like saying plain cheese is my least favorite pizza--it's still pretty darn good!
Just a quick comment, as I only had time to skim through this week's reading. These two sentences at the end of chapter 6 reminded me of someone I know!

"Things do not always happen as a man would expect. The moment of his arrivial in an unknown world found Ransom wholly absorbed in a philosophical
speculation."

Ransom, you're not the only one!






:: Karl :: 8:30:00 AM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?