St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 ::




Follow the Beaten Path

Can you guess the writer of the following quote?

"Through marketing techniques and general philosophies, we have been taught or conditioned to believe that .... we should feel the difference in a short amount of time--and if not, we draw the conclusion: "that didn't work" or "that doesn't work for me.
Thousands have taken the path successfully. Do not attempt to cut a new and different path thought the woods. Follow the beaten path. Its direction will guide you around the pitfalls and obstacles."

I'll let you know the author tomorrow, as well as some musings in regards to this piece and why I found it interesting, considering the context within which it was written....maybe I'll even award a prize to anyone other than my wife or my cousin who can figure it out!

Quick hint: Think outside the box....




:: Karl :: 3:15:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?