St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Thursday, March 06, 2003 ::





New Links of Interest

I've added a few new blogs to my "recommended list."

Evan Donovan, a very sharp freshman at Covenant, has started a blog. He has been making the rounds in the comments sections of many other blogs. Welcome to the fray, my friend!

I like reading Katie's random thoughts and reflections.

James is always posting interesting musings (several a day sometimes!), and his friend Simeon is also a good read.

Also, Huw has a new look....very impressive.

One other thing: Check out James Ferrenberg's post today on entertainment, purification of the nous, and "reality TV."

Boundless also has a new article on "reality TV."




:: Karl :: 1:04:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?