St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Friday, March 21, 2003 ::





Friday Reflections from Home

I have been quite sick the past few days, which is why I have not posted as often as I usually do. This always happens during the first 3 weeks of Lent it seems. I don't know whether it is because I am eating more healthy food, or because of the work of the those pesky "Lenten demons." There is nothing harder than trying to pray with a splitting headache, achy muscles and joints, and a fever. Then again, sometimes prayer comes more easily during those times of physical suffering.

Presanctified Liturgy is tonight with the communal potluck and our 30 minutes of silent prayer. I've been looking forward to it all week.

Let us pray for peace, not only for the world, but for our own souls as well. True peace starts in the heart of the human person. As I watch on tv what is going on in the world right now, it reminds me of the battle in my own soul.

I'll be back next week at full strength, Lord willing.






:: Karl :: 4:07:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?