St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Saturday, January 11, 2003 ::




A New Book

I just started reading a new book this weekend--"The Feast of Friendship" by Fr. Paul O'Callaghan. This past year, I have been doing a lot of thinking about the nature of friendship, the importance of community, and the central place of the Church in building true friendship and community. I am excited to read a book that is not only devoted to these issues, but written from the Orthodox perspective.

I've only read a few pages, but it looks good so far. I'll post more about it later this week.


:: Karl :: 4:20:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?