St. Stephen's Musings

:: St. Stephen's Musings ::

:: Welcome to St. Stephen's Musings :: Bloghome | contact me by email |
Blog Roll
:: St. Stephen's Musings
Archives

:: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 ::




Diverting Telemarketers

My wife and I have caller ID so we never answer the phone when the LCD screen reads, "Out of Area"....During December we got quite a few telemarketing calls at home, which was quite irritating.

Other than pretending to be my own (fictitious) six year old son or just hanging up, I'm running out of creative ways to deal with the situation.

Then I ran across this amusing little transcript

One of the local radio personalities here in Portland is famous for giving telemarketers headaches when he impersonates famous celebrities or by pretending to be several different people at once while talking to them. If I could do a decent impersonation, I would try that....




:: Karl :: 2:50:00 PM [Link] ::


RSS Feed This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?